JobKeeper Payment - Nomination for Eligible Business Participants - Sole Trader
The JobKeeper Nomination process for sole trader, eligible business participants.
REQUIRED STEPS TO APPLY FOR JOBKEEPER FOR ELIGIBLE BUSINESS PARTICIPANTS
- Login to the ATO Online services via myGov, or the Business Portal using myGovID and confirm your details.
- Nominate yourself as the eligible business participant via the online platform and confirm your details.
- Provide details of your employees if applicable, or confirm that you do not have any employees.
A monthly declaration will be required by the ATO through the ATO online servifes using myGov, in the Business Portal or via your registered tax or BAS agent. This will include;
- Confirmation of reportable eligible employees and yourself as a sole trader (eligible business participant)
- Changes in employee details including if employee leave your employment
- Information as you your current and projected GST turnover. This is not a retest of your eligibility. It will provide the ATO with turnover progess under the jobKeeper Scheme.
Please refer to the ATO for further information;